Company Registration in Indore
Prominent as the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, Indore is one of the most industrialized, booming, and influential cities in the central regions of India. This largest city of the State with a dense urban population of about 2.2 million has been dominating industrial and commercial developments and growth in the central part of India, together with the cities of Bhopal, Nagpur, etc. Allured by its fast and constant industrial and economic growth, investors from many well-developed countries of the world have been making investments in this glamorous city of Madhya Pradesh in diverse economic fields, most of whom belong to countries like USA, Australia, UK, Germany, Singapore, and many other nations. Therefore, this city situated on the southern corner of the plateau of Malwa, and distanced about 190 Km from the State capital Bhopal, is undoubtedly highly suitable for utilizing and enjoying ours whole gamut of legal services for its well-rounded economic development and fast growth. In this web article, only the services for company registration in indore, have been described, for great benefits to people, companies, entrepreneurs, industrialists, professionals, and investors belonging to places all across Indore, MP, and other States of India, and other countries of the whole world. Ours world-class, expeditious, responsible, and economical company registration services in Indore have the following highly striking and impressive features and specialties:
- Most of the company lawyers of ours globally prominent and full-fledged law firm of India located in Delhi, are well-experienced and internationally admired for providing superb ad responsible services for company registrations in India and countries worldwide. The foreign direct investments in places all across India are also supported expertly by them.
- For company registration in indore, on behalf of Indian and foreign people and companies, our adept company lawyers extend services for setting up the private limited companies, public limited companies, newly introduced one person companies, partnership firms, limited liability partnership (LLP) companies, unlimited companies, joint venture companies, branch and liaison offices of foreign companies, mergers and acquisitions, and so on. These all forms of companies are now formed and registered in India as per the new Companies Act of 2013.
- For new company registrations in entire Indore and Madhya Pradesh, the office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) is well-established in Gwalior at Jayenda Ganj.
- At present, the highly and most suitable economic fields for company registrations in Indore are – pharmaceuticals, automotive, information technologies and ITES, real estate and construction, garments and textiles, retail, banking and finance, art and fashion, manufacturing, education and teaching, engineering and technology, scientific research, hospitality and entertainment, and diverse services.
- Regarding company formation and registration, the new company law of India, which is the Companies Act of 2013, has made the following significant changes, among various other changes. A new form of a company, called as the One Person Company (OPC) has been introduced for business conduction in India. The upper limit of the maximal number of partners or shareholders in a private limited company has been set to 200. And, in case of a partnership firm, except the professional firms, the maximal permissible number of partners is limited to 100. Proper and elegant provisions for entrenchment in the articles of association are introduced, which could be performed through the Form No.-2.8.
- All tasks existing during the entire process of company registration in indore, are flawlessly, briskly, and expertly performed by our well-versed and decent company lawyers, right from the reservation of selected names (Form No.-2.7) and preparing most appropriate and impeccable MoA and AoA (Form No.-2.17), to drafting and filing forms like Form No.-2.25; Form No.- 2.12, 2.10, and 2.11; and filing the application for company registration (Form No.-2.9).