Company Registration in Lucknow
A historically glorious city of Lucknow with over 3 million population, is now well-known for its fast-paced industrial and economic growth in all major and highly important economic fields. Colorful capital and the largest city of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow is at present regarded as the second most developed and opulent metro city in the northern and central India after the glamorous Delhi. Moreover, in respect of rapid job creations, Lucknow was ranked as the sixth most outstanding city in the entire India, in the year 2010. Hence, ours top-quality and flawless legal services are certainly very suitable and useful for well-rounded economic development and growth of Lucknow, essentially including the services for company registration in lucknow, in all booming and emerging economic fields of the city mentioned below. Our prestigious law firm located in Delhi has been highly exalted for its world-class and swift legal services in all major and most significant disciplines of the law by people and companies of India and countries worldwide, inevitably covering the areas of the company law, intellectual property laws, business and commercial laws, labor and employment law, and well-rounded and brisk support for foreign direct investments in India.
- Today, our highly refined and expeditious company registration services in lucknow are efficiently and expertly provided in strict accordance with the new company law of India, which is the Companies Act of 2013.
- The types of companies which can perfectly and briskly be formed and established through our comprehensive support anywhere in Lucknow are – the private limited companies, public limited companies, partnership firms, unlimited companies, section-8 companies, limited liability partnership firms, joint venture companies, branch and liaison offices of foreign companies, one person companies, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- Today, the most suitable and appropriate economic fields of Lucknow, for establishment of any of these forms of companies, are --- textiles and garments, manufacturing, information technologies and ITES, education and teaching, pharmaceuticals, handicrafts and art pieces, gems and jewelry, computer hardware and software, leathers and leather products, chemicals, marble products, electronics, silk and silk products, tourism and hospitality, scientific research, banking and finance, and diverse services.
- For supervising and regulating company registration in Lucknow and other cities of Uttar Pradesh, the office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) is situated in the commercial capital of the State, Kanpur, at the Allenganj, Khalasi Line.
- Some of the most significant things regarding company registrations introduced or modified in the Indian Companies Act of 2013, are the following. The upper limit to the total number of partners in a private limited company has been set to 200. Introduced are a new form of a company in India named as the One Person Company (OPC), and elegant provisions for entrenchment in the articles of association of a company. The maximal number of partners permissible in any normal partnership firm (except the professional firms) has been extended to 100, from 20 in the earlier Act.
- The services offered by our mellowed and expert company lawyers during the entire company registration process, are guidance for appropriate company selection, reservation of company names (Form No.-2.7), writing MoA and AoA of the company and filing the Form No.-2.17, completing and filing the application (Form No.-2.9) for registration of the proposed company, and drafting all requisite documents (needed in Form Nos.-2.12, 2.25, 2.8, 2.10, and 2.11) for proper and perfect registration of the desired form of a company. Permission from the RBI for setting up a company in Lucknow by any foreign corporation or investor, and getting the certificate for starting the business by a public limited company, are also essentially performed by our well-informed company lawyers.