Company Registration in Panipat
Distant about 90 Km from the world-famous city Delhi, Panipat is one of the rapidly progressing cities of Haryana, and is prominent worldwide for its well-developed weaving industry and the recycled yarn. Due to its location in proximity to industrially well-developed Delhi and other cities situated in the national capital region of India, Panipat has been developing and growing fast in many economic fields of contemporary importance, essentially including the fields mentioned below. Containing a considerably large population of over 4 lakhs (as per census 2011), and situated on the magnificent Grand Trunk Road, Panipat is today, highly suitable for profitable and secure establishments in the sectors of manufacturing, business and commerce, professions, and services. Hence ours well-established and globally famous full-service law firm of India inseparably include Panipat, for utilizing and enjoying ours impeccable, fast, and economical legal services, for its well-rounded industrial and commercial development and rapid growth. In this connection, described below are the specialties of ours legal services for company registration in panipat, for lavish benefits to Indian and foreign individuals and companies engaged in diverse economic fields.
- Our flawless, expeditious, and reasonably-priced company registration services can be utilized for setting up all most famous and popular forms of companies, including the private limited companies, one person companies (introduced in the Companies Act, 2013 of India), public limited companies, unlimited companies, partnership firms, limited liability partnership companies, section-8 companies, joint venture companies, mergers and acquisitions, and branch and representative offices of Indian and foreign investors and companies.
- For company establishments in Panipat, the relevant office of the registrar of companies [ROC] is well-established in New Delhi at Nehru Place (IFCI Tower). However, for the physical verification of all requisite documents for company registration, there is an office in Gurgaon, in the IICA Campus (Sector-5, IMT-Manesar).
- Again, for company set-up in Panipat by Indian or foreign individuals and companies, the highly popular and prioritized economic fields are – carpets and textiles, agricultural equipments, fertilizers, oil refinery, power generation, blankets, agro-based industries, light manufacturing, catering and hospitality, commercial activities, and diverse services.
- In the domain of company formation and registration, the most significant changes made in the new Companies Act, 2013 of India, include the following – for the very first time in India, introduced are the one person companies, which could be formed by any one person as director; the greatest permissible number of partners to a private limited company and a general partnership firm has been extended to 200 and 100, respectively; entrenchment in the articles of association of a company made possible; and the non-profit companies will now be established under the section-8 of the new company law.
- All activities and tasks present in the company registration process, are comprehensively supported and expertly handled by ours company lawyers of international repute. These essentially include the tasks of best company selection (depending on the type of business and aims); getting reservation to the chosen names [Form No.-2.7]; filing the application for company registration [Form No.-2.9]; drafting prudently the MOA and AOA of the company [Form No.-2.17], and all other vital and ancillary documents [Form Nos-2.25, 2.12, 2.10, 2.11, etc.]; and other activities needed for different forms of companies by Indian and foreign people and entities.