Company Registration in Rajasthan
Located gracefully in the western part of India, Rajasthan is globally famous owing to an array of its specialties and peculiarities. This historic land of kings is now the largest State of the country in respect of land area (about 10.5%). It is one of the most internationally renowned tourist destinations in India, and entices about 15% of the total domestic and foreign tourists every year. The varieties of tourism covered are historical tourism, nature tourism, religious tourism, and wildlife tourism. Moreover, Rajasthan is amply distinguished in entire India for its many agricultural produces (oilseeds and edible oils, cotton, opium, wool, pulses, etc.), historical monuments, precious minerals, marble and sandstones, cement, and a rich variety of diverse industrial goods and products. Its largest city and capital, Jaipur is now internationally alluring for investments in the information technology and business outsourcing sectors, in addition to industrial and business establishment in many economic fields. Thus, containing a massive population of about 7 crore, this extensive and opulent State of India is certainly of great importance to ours globally reputed full-service law firm of India (located in Delhi). Ours masterly, world-class, and expeditious company registration services in all across Rajasthan, are exclusively being described in ours this benevolent web article.
- Today, ours company registration services in India for all companies except the LLP firms, are provided in complete and strict compliance with the new company law of India, which is represented by the Companies Act, 2013. The companies which could promptly be established with ours punctilious support in Rajasthan and all other States of India are – the private limited companies, one person companies, public limited companies, partnership firms, LLP firms, unlimited companies, section-8 companies, joint venture companies, branch offices, liaison offices, etc.
- For company registration in rajasthan, the concerned office is the office of the registrar of companies [ROC] located in Jaipur, at Residency Area, Civil Lines.
- The highly fertile and lucrative economic fields for company registration in rajasthan, at present, are – agriculture and agro-based industries, mineral mining, mineral-based industries, tourism and hospitality, cotton and textiles, cement, chemicals, manufacturing, gems and jewelry, marble and sandstones, information technology and ITES, engineering and technology, forging and castings, leisure and entertainment, handicrafts, services, etc.
- Here, it must be noted that in the Companies Act of 2013, the number of the maximal partners permissible in a private limited company and in a general partnership firm, has been increased to 200 and 100, respectively. Proper facilities for making entrenchment in the articles of association are made available. And, for incepting the newly introduced one person companies, there is needed only one person.
- The tasks and activities involved in the entire company registration process are – selection of perfectly suitable company; reservation of proposed names of the company [Form No.-2.7]; making MOA and AOA [Form No.-2.17], filing application for company incorporation [Form No.-2.9]; filing forms like the Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10, Form No.-2.11, etc.; and other services if the proposed company is a branch or liaison office of a foreign corporation, or a public limited company.