Design Registration in Kanpur
The commercial and industrial capital of the most populous State of Uttar Pradesh, and containing more than 3 million population, Kanpur finds its place among the 100 largest cities in the whole world. At national-level in India, fast progressing Kanpur is counted among the top ten industrial cities of the country, and has attained international prominence for its diverse industries, largest tanneries, and educational and research institutes. Hence, Kanpur has been highly important to ours full-service IPR law firm of India, because of availing our first-class and economical legal services for all categories of the intellectual property for over a decade. Our globally distinguished and renowned IPR law firm is well-based in Delhi, and offers all IPR-related services in national and international jurisdictions worldwide. Here, provided is exclusive information about our impeccable and brisk legal services for design registration in kanpur, in all various economic fields of this opulent and fast galloping industrial city of Uttar Pradesh. Here, it is also worth a mention that Kanpur is a highly preferred destination in India for business establishments by Indian and foreign people and companies. Our design registration services in kanpur, have the following exclusive and readily impressive features and qualities:
- Our design registration services in kanpur are available readily and economically for Indian and international registrations of all 32 classes of designs, given in the Locarno Agreement.
- The economic fields of Kanpur which can avail ours these services are manufacturing, engineering and technology, automobiles, information technology, leather products, textiles and hosieries, household consumer products, fertilizers, chemicals, and many others.
- For national-level design registrations of people, companies, and industries located in all across Kanpur, the concerned office is the intellectual property office situated in New Delhi, which registers and regulates these as per the Designs Act of 2000 and the Designs Rules of 2001.
- While all international registrations of these people and entities are well-supported by ours well-experienced design lawyers under the treaties of the Hague Agreement, the TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, and the European Community Design.
- During the complete design registration process in Kanpur, our proficient and decent design lawyers support clients comprehensively, and perform all tasks and services punctiliously; including the tasks of guidance for design creation, verification of uniqueness, design specification drafting, filing application and extending prosecution for registration, and tackling possible cases of design opposition and infringement allegation.