Company Registration in Amritsar
Located cozily in the north-western part of India, Amritsar is one of the largest and highly significant cities of Punjab, adorned with immense international prominence. The most striking and enticing things of Amritsar are the Golden Temple (also known as the Harmandir Sahib), fast agricultural and industrial growth, its highly delectable cuisines, and its rich exotic culture. Magnificent spiritual Sikh Shrine Harmandir Sahib is one of the most alluring destinations in India to the NRIs and tourists belonging to countries worldwide. Its location in proximity (about 215 Km) to the State capital Chandigarh, has also been very influential for well-rounded economic development and fast growth of Amritsar. Therefore, ours full-fledged law firm located in Delhi, has been extending perfect and reasonably-charged legal services to people and entities engaged in all various economic fields of this prosperous city of India. Informed about here, are our services for the brisk and best company registration in amritsar, exclusively, for benefits to individuals and companies interested and active in diverse economic sectors.
- Our superb-quality company registration services as per the Companies Act of 2013, are readily and economically available for registering companies like the private limited companies, one person companies, public limited companies, partnership companies, unlimited companies, limited liability partnership firms, joint venture companies, section-8 companies, mergers and acquisitions, and branch and representative offices of foreign companies and investors in Amritsar.
- Our sophisticated and adept company lawyers of international renown offer all legal services for business establishment, security and growth, and expansion of this to foreign countries, besides the registration of all above-mentioned types of companies in any part of India or abroad.
- For setting up a company anywhere in Amritsar, the most striking and alluring economic fields are manufacturing, carpets and fabrics, information technology, diverse farm produces, a variety of highly beautiful and exotic handicrafts, tourism and hospitality, agro-based industries, engineering and technology, and an array of services.
- The office of the Registrar of Companies [RoC] concerned for company establishments in Amritsar is located in Chandigarh at Sector-27B, Madhya Marg.
- The latest company law of India, represented by the Companies Act of 2013, has made many significant changes in connection with the formation, registration, and governance of companies in India, some of which are mentioned here. One new form of a business entity called as the One Person Company [OPC] has been introduced in India, which can be established by only one person as its director. The general partnership firms, other than the professional partnership firms, can now have a maximal number of 100 partners. The private limited companies can have the greatest magnitude of permissible partners equaling to 200. Prudent entrenchment in the articles of the association of the company, is now well-facilitated.
- During the entire company registration process, our punctilious company lawyers offer the complete range of supporting and executive services. These services compulsorily include expert guidance of company selection, making reservation of the desired company names [Form No.-2.7], filing application [Form No.-2.9] for registration of the proposed company, crafting the MOA and AOA [Form No.-2.17], preparing and filing forms like Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10, Form No.-2.11, or Form No.-2.8. All other services are also rendered expertly, depending upon the type of the company to be set up by Indian or International individuals or companies.