Company Registration in Noida
One of the fast booming industrial cities located in the national capital region of india, and quite in vicinity of glamorous Delhi, Noida is a globally prominent destination of india for establishments in various economic fields. For few decades, Noida has been witnessing establishments in the sectors of industries, business and commerce, professions, and services, by companies and investors belonging to places all across India and countries of the world over. Moreover, this galloping industrial city has immense potential for further growth in almost all significant economic fields (most of which are mentioned below). Hence, Noida (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) is just highly eligible for attracting our special attention, and utilizing our whole gamut of world-class legal services in all major and most significant legal disciplines. Here, being described only are ours ace-quality and highly appreciated services for company registration in noida, for all well-established and fast flourishing economic fields of this booming city.
- Our company lawyers of international repute are well-versed in supporting company formation, registration, and business establishment and growth, in all economic sectors of India. Today, they offer their efficient and economical services in accordance with the new company law of India, the Companies Act of 2013.
- Today, the most suitable and lucrative economic fields of Noida for company set-ups are manufacturing, information technology, electronics, engineering and technology, media, automotive, catering and hospitality, education and teaching, advertising, leisure and entertainment, banking and finance, and diverse services.
- All highly and hugely famous and popular forms of companies can briskly be established in Noida through expert company registration services of our company lawyers including the private limited companies, one person companies, public limited companies, section-8 companies, partnership firms, joint venture companies, unlimited companies, limited liability companies, and branch offices and liaison business entities.
- For company registration in noida, all registrations are to be regulated by the office of registrar of companies, Uttar Pradesh, which is located in its commercial capital Kanpur at Allenganj, Khalasi Line.
- In connection with registrations of companies in India, the Companies Act of 2013, has introduced the following significant changes. One new form of a company has been introduced which is named as the One Person Company (OPC), and requires only one person for its formation as director. The upper threshold for the maximal number of partners allowed in a private limited company is now kept at 200. The partnership firms can now keep the maximum number of partners as much as 100; this does not apply to all professional firms. Provided is elegant facility for entrenchment in the articles of the association, for lavish help to companies.
- The tasks efficiently and flawlessly done by our adept company lawyers during the company registration process include the following: appropriate company selection; reservation of the selected names [Form No.-2.7]; drafting impeccable MOA and AOA [Form No.-2.17]; preparing and filing all requisite forms like Form No.-2.25 [location of the registered office of the company], Form No.-2.12 [appointments of the directors and their consent letters], Form No.-2.10 [declaration], Form No.-2.11 [affidavit], etc.; filing the Form No.-2.9, for registration of the company; and many other tasks, depending upon the type of the company to be formed in India.