Company Registration in Chandigarh
Highly trim and glamorous Chandigarh is one of the fastest progressing cities of India, hugely suitable for business establishments in diverse economic fields by Indian and foreign people and companies. Dignified capital of two economically galloping States of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh is nationwide and internationally prominent for its cleanliness, urban architecture and design, high human development index, fast economic growth, and one of the highest per capital incomes among the cities of India. As per a recent survey conducted in 2007, Chandigarh was reckoned as the ninth most suitable destinations in the whole world for secure and profitable investment in the information technology and business outsourcing sectors.
Hence, Chandigarh certainly ranks high in ours prioritized list of major and very significant recipients in India, for our world-class, brisk, and punctilious legal services. In this particular web article, exclusively described only are our superb and economical services for company registration in chandigarh, for serve businesses in its all booming and emerging economic fields. Ours well-equipped, well-connected, and prestigious law firm located in Delhi is now globally well-known for its impeccable and responsible legal services particularly in the company law, intellectual property laws, business and commercial law, foreign direct investment, and labor and employment law. The following points and features are worth mentioning in connection with ours company registration services in Chandigarh:
- Today, ours expert and quick services for company registration in chandigarh, are provided in accordance with the new Companies Act, 2013 of India. All diverse most popular forms of companies are formed and registered, including the categories of the Private Limited Companies, Partnership Firms, Public Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnership Companies, One Person Companies (OPCs), Unlimited Companies, Section-8 Companies, Joint Venture Companies, Branch Offices, Liaison Offices, etc., for benefits to Indian and foreign people and companies.
- For company registrations in all across Chandigarh, the relevant office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) is well-established in the Sector-27B, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.
- For setting up a company in Chandigarh, the most prominent economic fields are – machinery and equipments, basic metals and alloys, engineering and manufacturing, information technology and ITES, paper manufacturing, electrical appliances, pharmaceuticals, catering and hospitality, automobile components, education and teaching, food products, real estate and construction, advertising, sanitary ware, business outsourcing, and many other fields.
- The new Companies Act of 2013 of India, has increased the maximal permissible number of partners to a private limited company in India to 200 (from 50). One new form of a company called as the One Person Company (OPC) has been introduced, which requires only one person for establishment. Inserted also are the provisions for entrenchment in the articles of association with help of Form No.-2.8. Again, the upper limit to the maximum number of partners in a partnership firm (except the professional firms active in diverse professional fields) has been extended to 100.
- Our well-experienced and proficient company lawyers offer all-round support during the entire company registration process; including service for company selection, reservation of chosen company names (Form No.-2.7); preparing appropriate and perfect MoA and AoA, and then filing the Form No.-2.17; filing application (Form No.-2.9) for company registration; completing and filing forms like the Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10 and 2.11, etc.; acquiring mandatory permission of RBI for setting up entities on behalf of foreign companies and investors; and, obtaining certificate for starting of business by a public limited company.