Company Registration in Gurgaon
Well-established in close vicinity to dazzling Delhi and in the national capital region, Gurgaon is now a globally well-known city of India for secure and lucrative investments in the sectors of business outsourcing, information technology and ITES, automotive, and many other which are mentioned below. Companies, firms, and subsidiaries of about 50% companies belonging to the group of Fortune 500 companies, are located in this fast galloping and glamorous Gurgaon. Moreover, this second largest city of Haryana is amply famous for being the most important industrial and financial center of the State, and one among those opulent cities of India which have the highest per capita income in the entire country. Hence, the Millennium City Gurgaon is surely very eligible for receiving our special attention, and the full gamut of world-class legal services for the best possible industrial and economic growth. This sumptuous article offers information only about our punctilious and superb services for company registration in gurgaon, in all its fast progressing and flourishing economic fields.
- Now, our efficient and excellent company registration services for benefits to people, companies, industries, and firms located in Gurgaon, are provided in complete compliance with the new company law of India, the Companies Act of 2013.
- At present, the highly suitable and secure economic fields of Gurgaon for company registrations are – business outsourcing, information technology, telecommunications, automotive, real estate and construction, garment and textiles, education and teaching, retail, leisure and entertainment, banking and finance, catering and hospitality, advertising, and diverse services.
- Our company lawyers of international repute can offer well-rounded services for formation and registration of companies like the private limited companies, newly introduced one person companies, public limited companies, partnership firms, unlimited companies, limited liability partnership companies, section-8 companies, joint venture companies, branch and liaison office of foreign corporations, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- The relevant office of the Registrar of Companies for regulating company establishments in Gurgaon, is located in New Delhi at Nehru Place (IFCI Tower). The office situated in the IICA Campus (Sector-5, IMT-Manesar) of Gurgaon performs only the physical verification of pertinent documents.
- Some of very significant things in connection with company formation and registration in India provided in the new Companies Act of 2013 are the following. The greatest number of permissible partners in the private limited company has been extended to 200. The partnership firms, except the professional partnership firms, now can have as much as 100 partners. The One Person Company (OPC) can be established with only one person serving as the director. And, elegant provisions are introduced for entrenchment in the articles of association, with help of Form No.-2.8.
- All various significant and trivial tasks existing in the entire company registration process, are punctiliously performed by ours well-informed and decent company lawyers, starting from the selection of a company and name reservation [Form No.-2.7] to filing the application [Form No.-2.9] for company registration, and drafting all requisite documents including the MoA and AoA [Form No.-2.17], appointments and consent letters of the directors [Form No.-2.12], declarations [Form No.-2.10], affidavit [Form No.-2.11], and Form No.-2.25. Other necessary services depending upon the type of companies are also provided expertly.