Company Registration in Gwalior
Historic Gwalior is one of the biggest cities in the central regions of India, and is famous nationwide for a variety of things. The most significant among these things are – its historical Gwalior Fort, its strategic industrial and commercial location, many significant institutions of the Central Government (such as BSF Academy, DRDE, NCC, IAF Station, etc.), tourism, and its fast industrial and economic development and progress. The most important industrial and commercial fields of Gwalior have been mentioned below separately. Coming under the national capital region (NCR) of India, Gwalior has about 1.5 million population (as per census 2011), and it is just 320 Km from Delhi and about 425 Km from the State capital Bhopal. A major junction on the New Delhi-Chennai Railways and on NH-3 and NH-75, Gwalior is very lavishly surrounded by three booming industrial areas of the Malanpur, Sitholi, and Banmore. Thus, highly suitable is glorious and glamorous Gwalior for receiving our cheaply-charged and superb legal services, for its economic development and growth in various fields. Here, informed only are ours services for company registration in gwalior, exclusively. Our highly prestigious law firm located in Delhi offers a rather rich gamut of excellent legal services to cities situated in all across India, and countries in all around the whole world.
- Our company registration services in all across Gwalior are readily and economically available for setting up the private limited companies, one person companies, public limited companies, partnership firms, unlimited companies, limited liability partnership firms, section-8 companies, joint venture companies, and branch and representative offices of India and foreign companies and investors.
- Today, companies in India are formed, registered, and regulated as the Companies Act of 2013. For such purposes, the office of the registrar of companies immediately concerned for company establishments in Gwalior, is the office located in Gwalior at Jayendra Ganj.
- At present, the most fertile and secure economic fields of Gwalior in respect of business establishments are – manufacturing, dairy, textiles, chemicals, handicrafts, tourism and hospitality, healthcare, retail, information technology, and diverse services.
- As per the new company law of India, which is the Companies Act, 2013, the greatest allowable number of partners in a private limited company, and in a general partnership company, is 200 and 100, respectively. Again, provisions for making entrenchment in the articles of association of a company are also well-facilitated. For setting up the newly introduced one person companies, only one person is legally required as the director.
- Every task and activity existing during the whole company registration process, is performed punctiliously by ours mellowed and internationally reputed company lawyers, from the very beginning to the end of the procedure. Tasks inevitably covered are – guidance for company selection; reservation of the selected names [Form No.-2.7]; filing the application for registration of desired company [Form No.-2.9]; impeccable drafting of the MOA and the AOA [Form No.-2.17]; completing and filing forms like the Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10, Form No.-2.11, etc. Few other services are also rendered expertly for setting up branch or liaison office by any foreign corporation, and the public limited companies.