Company Registration in Hyderabad
Historically immensely famous as the City of Charminars and the City of Pearls, Hyderabad is now also internationally renowned for its well-developed information technology industries, pharmaceutical industries, opulent service sector, and booming industries in various other economic fields. In the year 2009, this fast progressing city of south India has been ranked as the second best city in the entire India for business establishments by the World Bank Group. Again, in the year 2011-12, Hyderabad city was the fifth largest contributor to the national GDP of India, with US$74 billion. Hence, the glamorous capital and the largest city of Andhra Pradesh, this Hyderabad has been a major and very satisfied recipient of ours world-class, brisk, and economical legal services, essentially including the services for company registration in hyderabad, for doing secure and rather profitable business or profession in any of its economic fields. Our law firm, well-established in Delhi, has been offering perfect and dutiful legal services in all major and vital areas of the law, inseparably including the company law, business and commercial law, corporate restructuring, intellectual property laws, foreign direct investments in India, etc.
Our top-quality and speedy legal services including the company registration services in India and abroad, have been appreciated highly in countries worldwide. Here, we are confined to provide highly informative and productive information regarding our services for company registration in hyderabad, and all alluring features of Hyderabad for making it one of the highly suitable destinations in India for business establishments.
- For company registration in hyderabad, strictly as per the Indian Companies Act of 2013, all various economic fields of the city are sweepingly covered, inseparably including the fields of information technology and ITES, pharmaceuticals, tourism and hospitality, service sector, biotechnology, manufacturing, engineering and technology, scientific research, education and teaching, banking and finance, real estate and construction, retail, business process outsourcing, insurance, etc.
- Located along the banks of river Musi, the city of Hyderabad and its suburbs give home to the largest number of special economic zones (SEZs), than those contained by any other city of India.
- The types of companies which can swiftly and impeccably be established in places all across Hyderabad by ours internationally famed company lawyers are – Private Limited Companies, Partnership Firms, Public Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnership Companies, One Person Companies (OPCs), Unlimited Companies, section-8 companies, Joint Venture Companies, Branch offices, Liaison Offices, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc.
- As per the Companies Act, 2013, the upper limit to the permissible number of partners or shareholders to a private limited company in India, is 200. Again, any person residing in any part of India, can now set up a One Person Company alone, as the director of the company. Provisions for entrenchment in the articles of association are also facilitated by the new Companies Act of 2013. It is also noteworthy that the maximum number of partners to a partnership firm (barring the professional firms) has been kept at 100.
- During the whole company registration process, our expert and decent company lawyers support people and companies belonging to Hyderabad, rest of India, and the rest of the countries of the world, for company registration in hyderabad. The office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) concerned for this purpose, is located at the Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad.
- We help them regarding the selection of the appropriate form of a company, choosing the company names and making reservation for the same (Form No.-2.7); preparing adeptly and scrupulously the MOA and AOA, and filing the Form No.-2.17; drafting documents and filling forms in connection with appointment of directors, their consent letters, declarations, affidavits, etc.); completing and filing the application (Form No.-2.9) for company registration; obtaining permission of the RBI for setting up business entities in Hyderabad on behalf of any foreign person or company; and acquiring the certificate for starting of business by a public limited company.