Company Registration in Kerala
Offering comprehensive, impeccable, and economical services for perfect and swift registration of companies in every part of India, ours internationally reputed full-service law firm of India essentially include significant State of Kerala, for availing its world-class legal services in all major and vital areas of the law. Here, we are providing exclusive information only about ours company registration services in entire Kerala. Cozily and very aesthetically located in the south-west region of India on the famous coast of Malabar, Kerala is nationwide and internationally well-known for its spices, natural rubber, coconut and cashew, nature and Ayurvedic tourism, highest Human Development Index (0.790) in the whole country of India, highest literacy rate (93.91%) and life expectancy (74 Years), and fairly fast development and growth in many other economic fields mentioned below. Again, based on its population of over 33 million (as per census 2011), Kerala is the 12th biggest State of India, and gives home to about 2.75% of Indian population. Thus, Kerala is highly eligible for receiving our special attention and ace-quality legal services. In connection with the company registration in kerala, the following qualities, capabilities, and specialties of ours law firm and legal services are noteworthy:
- Supporting people and companies engaged in all various economic fields comprehensively and expertly for over a decade, in connection with registration of diverse companies and other legal services in all major legal areas, ours well-established and highly prestigious law firm located in Delhi, is highly suitable and preferable for company registrations in Kerala, as per the new Companies Act of 2013.
- For company registration in kerala, entrepreneurs, professionals, industrialists, companies, firms, and investors belonging to all across Kerala, all other parts of India, and countries worldwide, can very impressively be served by ours internationally renowned company lawyers. All major, important, and booming cities of the State, such as Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi (Cochin), Kozhikode, Kottayam, Kollamand, Thrissur, etc., have been covered for this purpose.
- The categories of companies that can briskly and flawlessly be established with expert support of our company lawyers are --- the One Person Companies, Private Limited Companies, Partnership Firms, Public Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnership Companies, Unlimited Companies, Joint Venture Companies, Branch offices, Liaison Offices, Mergers and Acquisitions, section-8 companies, etc.
- The office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) for registration of companies anywhere in Kerala, is located at the BMC Road, Kochi.
- The economic fields of Kerala highly suitable for company registrations are – information technology, manufacturing, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, agriculture and agro-based industries, banking and finance, fishery, mining and minerals, animal husbandry, computer hardware and software, business process outsourcing, leisure and entertainment, diverse services, and many other industrial and professional fields.
- Here, it is noteworthy that, the new Companies Act of 2013 of India has extended the maximum permissible number of partners or shareholders to a private limited company from 50 to 200. For the newly introduced One Person Company (OPC) only one person (most preferably the resident of India) is required as director. Again, for a partnership firms (except the professional firms), the maximum number of partners has been kept at 100 (as opposed to 20 in the earlier companies act 1956 of India). Again, as per the new company law, articles may contain provisions for entrenchment.
- Lastly, our well-versed and responsible company lawyers support people and entities dedicatedly during the entire company registration process in Kerala, for performing the tasks of company name reservation (Form No.-2.7), drafting the MOA and AOA and filing Form No.-2.17, preparation of all required documents (consent letters, declarations, affidavits, etc.), filing application for company incorporation (Form No.-2.9), filing other requisite forms, acquiring permission from RBI for registration of any form of a company in India on behalf of foreign investors or corporations, and obtaining the certificate of commencement of business in case of a public limited company.