Company Registration in Patna
One of the most historic, glorious, and significant cities in the northern India, has been the capital and the biggest city of Bihar, Patna. At present, Patna is regarded as one of the fastest growing cities of India, the second most populous city and a highly influential and important center for business, education, and luxury brands in the entire north-eastern India. Again, this prime educational and industrial center of Bihar has been ranked as the second most suitable city in whole India for business establishments by the World Bank in the year 2009, after the galloping and glamorous Delhi. The economic fields which are now highly fertile and secure for business set-ups in Patna are listed below. Hence, highly important is Patna to ours globally prominent and one of the hugely reputed law firms of India. For a long time Patna has been availing our diverse legal services for its desired development and growth in various economic fields. Here, only the services for company registration in patna have been informed about, for lavish benefits to people, companies, industries, firms, and investors belonging to Patna, all other parts of India, and foreign countries worldwide.
- Our masterly and world-class company registration services are provided for setting up all most popular forms of companies in Patna, including the private limited companies, one person companies, partnership firms, public limited companies, limited liability partnership firms, unlimited companies, section-8 companies, joint venture companies, branch office, liaison office, etc. These all companies now will be formed and registered as per the new company law of India, the Companies Act of 2013.
- For company registration in patna, the relevant office of the Registrar of Companies [RoC] is located in Patna at the Dak Banglow Road.
- At present, some of the most suitable and productive economic fields for company establishments in Patna are – a variety of agricultural produces (rice, sugarcane, sesame, etc.), education and teaching, information technology, agro-based industries, catering and hospitality, real estate and construction, FMCG, computer hardware and software, light manufacturing, and businesses and industries in the service sector.
- For setting up a company as per the Indian Companies Act of 2013, the following things must be kept in mind – the upper limit to the greatest possible number of partners in a private limited company and in a general partnership firm, has been kept at 200 and 100, respectively; prudent and securing entrenchment in the articles of association of the company has been made possible; and for setting up the newly introduced one person company, only one person is compulsorily required as its director.
- The services rendered diligently and responsibly by our company lawyers of international renown during the whole company registration process are – wise guidance for company selection; reservation of proposed company names [Form No.-2.7]; filing the company registration application [Form No.-2.9]; drafting appropriate MoA and AoA [Form No.-2.17]; preparing all requisite documents demanded in forms like Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10, Form No.-2.11, etc; and all other services related with the public limited companies, or the branch or liaison office of a foreign corporation.