Company Registration in Ranchi
The complacent capital of newly formed State Jharkhand, Ranchi is one of the largest cities of the State, and ranks among the top 50 biggest cities of India. After formation of Jharkhand in 2000, Ranchi has been constantly growing in respect of population, job-seekers, industries, and commercial activities. According to a recent study made by ASSOCHAM in 2010, Ranchi was ranked (with about 17% share) as the highest employment-generating Tier-III city in whole India, followed by Mangalore and Mysore. Hence, this City of Waterfalls, Ranchi is quite striking to ours globally prominent and highly admired law firm of India (located in Delhi), for proper and best utilization of ours top-notch and economical legal services, to boost fast, secure, and desired economic development and growth of Ranchi. Here, our services for quick and impeccable company registration in ranchi, have only been illustrated, in this connection.
- Today, our superb and superlative company registration services are provided in complete compliance with the new company law of India, the Companies Act of 2013. The categories of companies which could briskly be set up in Ranchi with our support are – the one person companies, private limited companies, partnership firms, public limited companies, limited liability partnership companies, section-8 companies, branch and representative offices, joint venture companies, etc.
- For company establishments in Ranchi, the office of the Registrar of Companies [RoC] concerned, is situated in Ranchi itself, at the Magistrate Colony, Doranda.
- Today, the most prominent and productive economic fields for company establishments in Ranchi are – mineral-based industries, agro- and forest-based industries, light to heavy manufacturing, tourism and hospitality, retail, information technology and ITES, education and teaching, healthcare, leisure and entertainment, engineering and technology, chemicals, computer software and hardware, banking and finance, insurance, and other services.
- The most important points to be kept in mind while forming a company as per the Indian Companies Act of 2013 are – the upper threshold for the permissible number of partners in a private limited company and in a general partnership firm has been set at 200 and 100, respectively; for inception of the newly described one person companies, there is essentially required only one person; and elegant facilities for prudent entrenchment in the articles of association have been introduced.
- The main tasks involved in the company registration process are – company selection; reservation of its names [Form No.-2.7]; writing MoA and AoA [Form No.-2.17]; filing the application for incorporation of company [Form No.-2.9]; drafting and filing Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10, Form No.-2.11, etc; getting permission from RBI if the desired company is a branch or liaison office of any foreign corporation; and obtaining certificate for starting of business, in case of a public limited company.