Company Registration in Shimla
Situated in the enthralling south-western ranges of the Himalayas, Shimla has been a well-known and highly appreciated destination in India by tourists and vacationers belonging to countries worldwide. Capital of verdant State Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is now also becoming famous fast for its rapidly growing healthcare industry, IT industry, and diverse educational and research institutions. Containing about 2 lakh urban population, a considerably large number of palaces and temples, buildings in Tudorbethan and Neo-Gothic architectural designs, some of the highest ranked hotels and restaurants of India, and opulent natural beauty and splendors, Shimla now ranks among the top ten highly suitable destinations in entire India for establishments in the industrial, commercial, and professional sectors. Hence, ours exquisite, expeditious, and economical legal services for company registration in shimla, are certainly of great importance. In this web article, ours prestigious full-service law firm of India located in Delhi, offers very beneficial information regarding ours ace-quality and swift company registration services delivered in all across Shimla.
- The company lawyers of ours globally prominent and admired law firm of India, are reputed internationally for their masterly and punctilious services for company registrations in India and other countries of the whole.
- Now, our company registration services in India, are provided as per the Companies Act of 2013, for perfect and fast establishments of the following forms of companies – private limited companies, one person companies, partnership firms, public limited companies, limited liability partnership firms, unlimited companies, section-8 companies, joint venture companies, mergers and acquisitions, and branch and representative entities of Indian or foreign investors and corporations.
- The office of registrar of companies [ROC] concerned for setting up companies in Shimla, is the office of ROC located in Chandigarh, at the sector-27B, Madhya Marg.
- At present, the most highly suitable and preferred economic fields for company establishment in Shimla are – travels and tourism, agro-based industries, catering and hospitality, education and teaching, scientific research, horticulture produces, healthcare, information technology and ITES, light manufacturing, services, and eco-friendly industries in diverse fields.
- The main and most important points provided in the Indian Companies Act of 2013, in connection with the formation and registration of companies in entire India, include the following: suggested is a new form of a company, as the One Person Company (OPC), which can promptly be set up by only one person as its director; the threshold of the maximal allowable number of partners or shareholders in a private limited company, and in a general partnership firm, is extended to 200, and 100, respectively; and, introduced are elegant and prudent provisions for making entrenchment in the articles of association of the company.
- All ancillary services are also offered by ours expert, amiable, and dutiful company lawyers, in addition to all most significant services, during the entire company registration process. These diligently performed and flawless services inevitably cover the service for choosing appropriate company; reservation to the selected names [Form No.-2.7]; preparing impeccable MOA and AOA [Form No.-2.17] and expert drafting of all necessary documents [Form No.-2.25, Form No.-2.12, Form No.-2.10, Form No.-2.11, etc.]; completing and submitting the application for company registration [Form No.-2.9]; and other services necessitated by the different types of companies to be set up by Indian or foreign people or companies in Shimla.