LLP Registration in Kanpur
LLP is one of the highly succeeded corporate bodies where you will find huge list of LLP firms in India registered under the LLP act 2008. The benefit of easy formation where no complex legal compliances are needed, only two partners with minimal capital are required to form a LLP in India. Partners are allowed to take part in the LLP operation directly as per the LLP agreement. The liability of the LLP business is shared propositionally as per the LLP agreement. The main advantage of LLP is the body corporate where the LLP firm is distinct from its partners where it is flexible to join any partner or dissolving the LLP. Besides these; LLP in India is not entitled to any Dividend Distribution Tax unlike to other form of corporate houses.
Apart from these; LLP is stated with many more benefits that made it as one of the favorable and choice of today's business sector. To serve this rising segment here under this section of freetrademarksearch we bring you with complete services in llp registration in Kanpur where the proficient team of LLP attorneys and solicitors will help you and providing complete assistance on llp registration procedure.
- Here, we do file an application for approval of name of the proposed LLP.
- After getting name approval; we do file an application for registration of proposed LLP.
- During the same process we prepare all the legal documents and submit legal forums like Form 1, Form 2, Form 3 and many more to the concern authority.
- After verification of the legal formalities, the respective higher authority will issue certification of incorporation to its partners.
- After incorporation, it is necessary for every LLP to mention its registration number, statement, address of its registered office and name in its publications, invoices and official correspondents.