Trademark Registration in LucknowGlamorous capital, and the largest city of sprawling Uttar Pradesh, is Lucknow, which is regarded as the second most developed metro city in the north and central India after dazzling Delhi. Located gracefully in the middle of Gangetic plains, Lucknow is nationwide famous as the aristocratic city of Nawabs, and has been a renowned center for cultural and artistic activities in the north India during the 18th and 19th centuries. Today, along with remarkable developments in these sectors, Lucknow is also progressing rapidly in the fields of industries, business and commerce, education and research, and all other sectors of contemporary importance. Containing a massive population of about 3 million, Lucknow was the sixth city in the entire India for fastest job-creations in the year 2010. Hence, Lucknow is undoubtedly listed highly in ours list of Indian cities, which have been major, significant, and most suitable for receiving our world-class legal services in all major areas of the law. Exclusively described in this web article, are ours trademark registration services in lucknow, to support its well-rounded and rapid economic growth. Today, hugely and highly appreciated are our services for the trademark registration in lucknow, by virtue of the following qualities, capabilities, and specialties:
- Talented and decent lawyers of ours globally famous IPR law firm of India are extensively and variedly experienced in supporting national and international trademark registrations for all 45 broad classes of these, to serve companies and firms located in countries all around the whole world.
- Every ingeniously and freshly created service mark or trademark in lucknow, therefore, can readily and expertly be handled by our mellowed lawyers for the national (in India) or international registration, at quite reasonable service charges.
- Today, the most famous and thriving economic fields in Lucknow are – textiles, handicrafts, information technology, education and teaching, pharmaceuticals, gems and jewelry, electronics, computer software and hardware, chemicals, manufacturing, silk and silk products, glass items, leather and leather products, art pieces, marble products, tourism and hospitality, banking and finance, and other services.
- Companies of Lucknow are needed to register their trademarks and service marks with supreme advisory support of the zonal trademarks office situated in New Delhi, for extending their respective businesses to every part of India.
- To expand their businesses to foreign horizons, they are required to register their trademarks and service marks under the immediately concerned international conventions for these, based on their business requirements and priorities. At present, there are four main and globally recognized international treaties for trademarks and service marks, as the TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, European Community Trademark, and the Madrid Protocol.
- Every phase and stage of the trademark registration process in lucknow, is excellently and responsibly handled by our lawyers of international renown.