Patent Registration in Chennai
In this elaborate web article, readers can acquire very informative and beneficial information about the economic scenario of Chennai, and our fast and impeccable patent registration services in this giant city of the south India. Our full-fledged IPR law firm based-well in Delhi is one of the immensely popular and leading IPR law firms of India, which has attained global reputation by dint of first-class legal services for all objects of intellectual property.
Located complacently on the Coromandel coast, Chennai is one of the fastest growing major cities of not only India, but also of the whole world. Prominent as the Gateway to South India, this fast galloping and glamorous metropolitan city of India is strikingly well-known for well-developed automobile industries, healthcare industries, leather industries, information technology sector, marine trades, delectable cuisines, unique culture, diverse tourism, and fast economic growth. Hence, Chennai is regarded as a secure and immensely productive destination in India and the world, for business establishments in the sectors of manufacturing, business and commerce, professions, and services, by Indian and global investors and companies. Consequently, Chennai has been a prioritized and regular client of our globally reputed IPR law firm of India for over a decade.The following specialties are related with ours masterly and economical patent services in chennai in all its pertinent economic fields:
- Extending the complete scale of legal services for all categories of intellectual property, our IPR lawyers of rich expertise and international renown, inevitably offer services for registration, maintenance, and protection of patents in all related economic fields in the national and international jurisdictions worldwide.
- Thus, every newly created patent in chennai can flawlessly and expertly be registered at the national-level in India, and under all international conventions of patents, such as the PCT, TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, and the European Patent Convention.
- The economic fields covered for patent registration in chennai are automotive, information technology and ITES, healthcare, leathers, computer hardware and software, manufacturing, marine exports and imports, tourism and hospitality, financial services, banking, insurance, engineering and technology, education and scientific research, and diverse services.
- The office relevant for the national-level patent registrations of people and entities situated in Chennai, is the regional intellectual property office established at Guindy of Chennai; which governs these registrations as per the Indian Patents Act of 1970 and the Patents Rules of 1972.
- All tasks and activities involved in the entire registration process are handled adeptly by our patent lawyers in Chennai and abroad.
- Our other services for patents in all concerned economic fields are patent opposition, patent renewal, patent watch and monitoring, patent infringement litigation, patent search and infringement analysis, patent prosecutions for diverse aims, and hiring and trading of registered patents.