Patent Registration in Chandigarh
Get rich, hugely beneficial, and exclusive information regarding our patent services in chandigarh in ours this highly informative web-article, along with precious and very productive information on the economic scenario of this highly glamorous city of India. Our legal organization located in Delhi is globally famous for its opulent gamut of legal services for all broad categories of the intellectual property, which are extended at national and international levels in countries worldwide.
Union Territory Chandigarh is internationally striking for its cleanliness and trimness, urban architecture and design, high rate of constant economic growth, high human development index, and high per capita income. Magnificent capital of two prosperous Sates of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh has been drawing investors from all across India and the world for establishing businesses in its diverse booming economic fields for decades. Today, Chandigarh is considered as being a very fertile, secure, and lucrative destination in India for investments in the sectors of information technology and ITES and business outsourcing. Our legal services have been therefore, highly appreciated and immensely useful in Chandigarh, for a long period.Our services for patent registration in chandigarh are embellished with the following qualities and exclusive facilities:
- Both product and process patents in various economic fields of Chandigarh can be readily and economically registered in India and abroad, with our patent registration services, which are delivered by our internationally renowned patent lawyers.
- Every patent in chandigarh is to be registered with the zonal intellectual property office located in New Delhi, in compliance with the Indian Patents Act of 1970 and the Patents Rules of 1972, for doing nationwide business in India.
- Our patent services in chandigarh are available for the economic fields of basic metals and alloys, machinery and equipments, engineering and manufacturing, information technology and ITES, paper manufacturing, electrical appliances, pharmaceuticals, automobile components, education and teaching, food products, sanitary ware, and many other fields.
- For doing international or worldwide business by companies and firms located in Chandigarh, their patents are registered under the PCT, TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, and the European Patent Convention.
- During the patent registration process, our patent lawyers offer all services ranging from the creation of an invention and specification drafting to filing and prosecuting the application for patent registration in India and abroad.
- Our other legal services for patents are patent opposition, patent infringement litigation, patent renewal, patent watch and monitoring, patent prosecutions for different objectives, patent search and infringement analysis, and hiring and trading of registered patents.