Patent Registration in Ludhiana
Provided in this web-article is very informative and productive information about the booming economy of Ludhiana, to boost its fast development and growth; and detailed information about our services for patent registration in ludhiana, to serve people and companies located in all across this internationally famous city of India. Rendered adeptly is the full rich gamut of legal services for each and every object of intellectual property to people and entities of the world over, by ours prestigious IPR law firm of India, located in Delhi, for over a decade.
Located in the north-eastern part of Punjab, Ludhiana is the largest city of the State, and is internationally famous for its well-developed industries in the sectors of manufacturing, garments and apparels, tractor parts and auto parts, sewing machines, and many others. This major industrial center in the northern India contains a massive population of around 3.5 million (as per census 2011), and is strategically situated centrally on the NH-1. Moreover, it is distanced just 100 Km from the State capital Chandigarh, to propel its industrial and economic growth fast. The business atmosphere of Ludhiana had been considered one among the best in India by the World Bank in the year 2009. Hence, very beneficial are our legal services to people and companies located in Ludhiana, as these have been in past many years.Our first-rate patent services in ludhiana are supported by the following exquisite and exclusive qualities and capabilities:
- Our well-read and renowned patent lawyers deliver comprehensive support and services for registration, maintenance, and protection of patents in all economic fields in the national and international jurisdictions situated in all across the world.
- Therefore, every patent in ludhiana, whether a product or process patent, and belonging to any economic field of this glamorous city, can be impeccably handled by our patent attorneys for its Indian registration (with regulatory support of regional IPR office in New Delhi) under the Patents Act of 1970, and under the international bodies of the TRIPS Agreement, EPC, Berne Convention, and the PCT.
- The economic fields of this industrially opulent city of Punjab served by our patent registration services are bicycle manufacturing, tractor parts and auto parts, apparels and garments, sewing machines, hand tools and precision industrial equipments, agricultural implements, information technology, education and teaching, agro-based industries, dairy packaging, household appliances, machine parts, and many other economic fields.
- Required support and services for creation of a unique patent in any field, preparation of the patent specification, filing and prosecution for registration, handling the likely allegations of opposition or infringement, etc, are extended responsibly by our patent attorneys during the whole process of patent registration in India or abroad.
- While the services for patent opposition, patent infringement litigation, patent prosecutions for certain aims, patent renewal, patent monitoring, and licensing and hiring of registered patents, are our other legal services for patents in all fields in India and abroad.