Trademark Class 20 | Furniture and Articles Not Otherwise Classified
Illustrated here are trademarks which come under this trademark class 20, and our legal services for registrations of all these trademarks in all across India and other countries of the world at the level national, and under all globally reputed international trademark conventions. Our full-service and full-fledged IPR law firm of international renown is located in Delhi, and has been extending exquisite and expeditious legal services to people and companies of the world over for over a decade, in all areas of the intellectual property, and other legal disciplines. Consequently, ours IPR law firm of India, is now one of the hugely popular, highly reputed and reliable, and leading IPR law firm of India, with worldwide service coverage.
Distinctive trademark class 20 is known specifically for being related with the trademarks which are commonly used in the businesses of furniture items and decorative objects. Therefore, industries and companies which deal in such products and objects, essentially need to register their respective trademark with any national or international trademark law, under this distinguished trademark class 20. In general, the trademarks covered in this trademark class 20 furniture, relate to the following objects, products, and good:
- Furniture and Furnishings
- Non-metallic Hardware Items and Objects
- Beds, Bedding, Mattresses, Pillows, and Cushions
- Containers, and Closures and Holders made up of Wood and Plastics
- Non-metallic Clothes Hangers and Hooks
- Mirrors (silvered glass), Curtains, and Objects related with these
- Picture Frames/Moldings
- Statues, Figurines, Works of Art, and Ornaments and decorative Objects, made of Wood, Wax, Plaster or Plastic, etc.
- Locks and Keys, and Fasteners
- A variety of non-metallic Baskets
- Displays, Stands and Signage
- Crates and Pallets
- Mannequins and Tailors' Dummies
- Animal Housing and Beds
- Mooring Buoys, and Letter Boxes, not of metal
- Unprocessed and Semi-processed Materials included in this class, not specified for use,
- And, other non-metallic Goods and Products which are not included in other Trademark Classes
Very significant and securing is here to mention that, trademarks connected with the following goods, objects, and products are not included in this trademark class 20, for registration or protection purposes: furniture for use in laboratories [class 9]; furniture used in medicals and hospitals [class 10]; bedding linen [class 24]; eiderdowns [class 24]; and some special kind of mirrors. To avail our rich and generous services for registering all each and every trademark belonging to the trademark class 20 furniture items, visitors may contact our prestigious IPR law firm of India promptly. The international registrations of these are supported adroitly by our expert lawyers in strict compliance with the TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, Madrid Protocol, and the European Community Trademark.