Trademark Class 30 | Staple Foods
We are widely and hugely famous and popular for highly qualitative, expeditious, and reasonably-charges legal services for all objects of intellectual property, in all across India, and other countries located in all around the whole world. Our prestigious and highly ambitious IPR law firm is located in Delhi, and it has nationwide and worldwide professional connections and lasting rapport, for the ultimate purpose of the best possible service delivery in countries worldwide. All broad divisions of the intellectual property are flawlessly registered and responsibly protected by our mellowed and sophisticated intellectual property lawyers of international fame, at the levels national and international. Here, get all sumptuous and securing information about the trademark class 30, and ours legal services for registration of all trademarks which come under this class, in all across India and the whole world.
Globally distinguished is the trademark class 30 for enveloping in all trademarks which relate to various staple foods, spices, diverse cooking ingredients, and food items and snacks made up of these. Broadly, trademarks connected with the following goods, substances, and products, come under this trademark class 30:
- Various Flour and Preparations Made up of Cereals
- Processed Grains, Cereals, Starches, and Goods made of these
- Cereals and Rice, and Preparations using these
- Convenience Food and Delectable Snacks
- Salts, Seasonings, Flavorings, and Condiments
- Spices and Vinegar
- Savory Sauces and Chutneys
- Baked Products and Confectionery Items
- Pastries, Cakes and Cookies, Tarts and Biscuits
- Sugars, Natural Sweeteners, Sweet Coatings and Fillings, Sweets (Candy), Honey, etc.
- Syrups and Treacle
- Ice, Ice Creams, Frozen Yogurts and Sorbets
- Coffee, Teas, Cocoa, and Artificial Coffee
- Dried and Fresh Pastas, Dumplings, and Noodles
- Yeast, Baking Powder, and Leavening Agents
- And, other household goods and products used in Cooking, Frying, Baking, etc.
Extremely important and securing is here to mention that, the trademarks connected with the following goods and products, do not come under this trademark class 30 staple foods, for the purposes of registration and protection of those: baby food items [class 05]; medicinal teas and dietary supplements [class 05]; raw cereals [class 31]; foodstuff for animals [class 31]; salts used for preserving products other than foodstuffs [class 01]. Readily available are efficient and impeccable services for registration of all these trademarks of the class 30 staple foods, under all national and international trademark laws and conventions, including the TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, Madrid Protocol, and the European Community Trademark.