Trademark Class 39 | Transportation and Storage
Globally appreciated highly are our first-class legal services for all diverse categories of the intellectual property, both in national and international forums worldwide. Located in Delhi, our IPR law firm has promising professional connections with may law firms and IPR law firms which are located in all across India, and in countries worldwide, in order to deliver the best possible, brisk, and economical legal services to people and entities of the world over. Here in this article, we are providing information about the trademark class 39 only, along with all legal services for this specific class. Our lawyers of erudition and international renown are well-versed in offering swift and superb legal services for this and all other trademark classes, and all other objects of the intellectual property in countries worldwide.
All service marks which are used for distinguishing services in the fields of transportation of people and goods, storage and warehousing of goods and products, and shipping and tourism, are encompassed by this trademark class 39. Hence, this class 39 transportation and storage is immensely important and useful to individuals and companies who are engaged in these fields in countries worldwide, for the purposes of registration and protection of their respective service marks. In general, the following services are represented by the service marks contained in this class 39:
- Transportation services by Road, Rail, Water, and Air
- Packaging and Storage of Diverse Goods and Products
- Freight and Cargo Transportation and Unloading Services
- Loading and Unloading of Goods
- Distribution by Pipeline and Cable
- Rescue, Recovery, Towing, and Salvage of vehicles and Vessels
- Rental Services related with diverse Means of Transportation
- Mail Delivery and Courier Services
- Parking and Vehicle Storage, Mooring, etc.
- Services for Sightseeing, Tour Guide, and Excursion
- And, other Services connected with Travel and Shipping, and Warehousing of Goods.
Immensely important is to write here that, the service marks related with the following services, are not covered in the trademark class 39 transportation and storage: services connected with transportation for advertising [class 35]; travel insurance services [class 36]; maintenance and repair of vehicles [class 37]; service for securing reservation of rooms in a hotel by the travel agent [class 43]; service for issuing the letter of credit by a travel agent [class 36].
To register any service mark which comes under this trademark class 39 transportation and storage, in any part of India or any other country of the world, or under any international convention like the TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, the European Community Trademark, or the Madrid Protocol, people of companies can contact us promptly.