Trademark Class 37 | Building, Construction and Repair
One of the major and highly significant classes of service marks, is the trademark class 37, in the globally recognized list of trademark classification. This trademark class 37 covers exclusively all service marks which are commonly and especially used in the fields of building construction and various installation and repairing services. Thus, the gamut of services connected with this class, is rather extensive; most of which are listed below. In this web article, we are presenting all necessary and rather productive information about this trademark class 37 construction and repair services, and our legal services for all service marks encompassed by this opulent service class. Our highly successful and fast progressive IPR law firm of India has been extending the complete rich range of all legal services for all diverse categories of the intellectual property to people and entities located in countries worldwide and engaged in various economic fields, for over a decade. Hence, our IPR law firm well-founded in Delhi, is now rather popular in all across India, and quite prominent in countries worldwide.
Broadly, in general, service-marks related with the following services, are wrapped in this class 37 construction and repair services, for the purposes of registration and protection of these in countries worldwide:
- Services related with Construction of Buildings, Bridges, Roads, Dams, etc.
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repairing of Machines, Equipments, and Apparatus
- Mining, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair of Computer Hardware and Telecommunication Resources
- Installation and Maintenance of HVAC Equipments and Apparatus
- Services for Shipbuilding
- Building Maintenance, Repair, and Demolition
- Maintenance and Repairing of Furniture
- Rental Services of Plants, Machineries, Equipments, and Tools
- Maintenance, Repairing, and Refueling of Vehicles
- Installation and Repairing of Safes, Locks, and Alarm Systems in Buildings
- Installation and Maintenance of Doors, Windows, and Objects made of Glass
- Plumbing Services
- Cleaning and Care of Textile, Leather, Fur, etc., and Goods made of these
- Repairing of Clocks and Watches
- Re-Inking and Refilling of Toner Cartridges
Here it is absolutely noteworthy that the service marks related with the following services, are not included in this trademark class 37: services for storage of goods [class 39]; and, services for dyeing of clothes [class 40]. The legal services for all service marks contained in this class 37, delivered expertly by our internationally famed trademark lawyers at national and international levels worldwide, are creation and registration, opposition, trademark search and infringement analysis, trademark prosecution, trademark renewals, infringement litigation, trademark watch and monitoring, and hiring and trading of service marks. At global level, ours these responsible and flawless legal services are inevitably related with the TRIPS Agreement of WTO, Berne Convention, Madrid Protocol of WIPO, and the European Community Trademark.