Trademark Class 8 | Hand Tool Products
The main and ultimate objective of the trademark classification is to separate and distinguish trademarks or service marks related with products, services, and substances in certain fields, from the trademarks and service marks belonging to all other 44 broad classes of the same. For example, the distinct trademark class 8 is dedicated to all trademarks that are related with various hand-operated tools, equipments, and implements (listed below). No any other class of trademarks and service marks includes the trademarks related with diverse hand tool products, for the national or international registrations of these.
In this highly informative and benevolent web article, we are providing detailed information about the trademark class 8, the trademarks covered by this particular class, and ours legal services for registrations of these trademarks in all around India and the world. Our well-established IPR law firm is located in Delhi, and has close and lasting connections with many reputed law firm of India and abroad, for fast and convenient legal services to our clients residing in every part of India and the world. By virtue of ace-quality and punctilious services, our law firm is at present, one of the highly reputed and leading IPR law firms of India.
Under the gamut of trademark class 8, come the trademarks which are related with the business of the following hand-operated tools, equipments, and implements:
- Hand-operated Tools and Implements for Construction and Repairing
- Hand-operated Tools for Treatment of Materials
- Agricultural and Gardening Tools
- Keen-edged and Blunt Weapons
- Hand Tools for Cutting, Grinding, Sharpening, and Surface Treatment
- Animal Slaughtering and Butchering Implements
- Food Preparation Utensils and Implements, and Kitchen Knives and Cutlery
- Hair Cutting, Shaving, and Hair Removal Implements
- Fire Tending Implements
- Hygienic and Beauty Implements and Tools for Humans and Animals
- Hair Styling Appliances
- Manicure and Pedicure Tools
- Lifting Jacks and Tools
- Fastening and Joining Tools
- And, other hand-operated tools, equipments, and implements
Our erudite, well-experienced, and innovative trademark lawyers of international stature and renown can promptly provide excellent services for perfect registration of any trademark class 8 hand tool products with any zonal trademark office of India, or under any international trademark convention, such as the TRIPS Agreement, Madrid Protocol, Berne Convention, or the European Community Trademark. Quite securing is to inform here that, the trademarks connected with the following tools, implements, and equipments do not come under this class 8 hand tool products: power-operated machine tools [class 7]; medical and surgical cutlery [class 10]; firearms [class 13]; paper knives [class 16]; and fencing weapons [class 28].